Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

10000 BY 2083/2026

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... > »

Author Post
35C trading today. Wonder how Mutual fund are going to invest their 7 billion?

Wonder how Big daddy with 15-50 times more capital than mutual fund going to invest?

Wonder how even bigger new and small investors are going to invest???

- End of selling pressure due to end of interest payment

- So called investment season in NEPSE has begun.

- Just two month/30 days left before Online trading

- Mutual fund alone need to invest 7 billion, they can invest 10 crore daily and it could increase in average .5% daily. And they will need 70 days to invest which is well above 2 month.

- Big daddies are far bigger than mutual funds, wonder how they will be able to invest.

- Smaller investor, new investor are holding more capital than big daddies, they are soon going to start investing. more will join as time pass. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ब्रोकरलाई थप शाखा बिस्तारको अनुमति दिने अन्तिम तयारी! :roll: :roll: :roll:
double digit fall of Nepse with a minimal turnover of 34.5 C.

Big daddys who bought on thursday and sunday, sold today but market could not absorbed it.

Big daddys will further sell on a price whatever they can get. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

its tough to blame big daddys for everything, as done by Depaak Ji :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
market almost stable with volume 20 C at 1.30. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
End of selling pressure from today (interest). Hope "future market" becomes stable from onward.

म्युचुअल फण्डहरुको १७ अर्ब ७२ करोडको जम्मा कोष मध्ये सात अर्ब हाराहारी लगानीयोग्य रकम अझै बाँकी रहेको देखिन्छ । त्यसमा कम्तिमा चार अर्ब रुपैयाँ सेयर बजारमै लगानी गर्नुपर्ने बाध्यता छ ।

If mutual fund invest 10 crore per day, NEPSE will increase .5% in average per day. Which means more than 35% increase. And they will need 70 trading day, which is beyond jestha. So Online will arrive even before MUtual fund is able to invest. When Online starts, NRN will increase investment with or without NRN law.

What about the big daddy who are far bigger than mutual funds, they can kiss NEPSE good bye and go to KASI.

Technician from south lai tension cha. Mutual fund le dos dina thlay bhancha media le.
Of course Dubosi ji. how come anyone who uses nepalsharemarket forum forget you. keep writing Dubosi ji.
Expert TA from SOUTH (BBB) gave some prediction yesterday and today he came again with corrigendum in next video.
If you ve to correct your prediction every day, its just like "forecasting weather looking at the sky", anybody can do it.
Lets make TA more reliable and acceptable to majority of the investor.
Invest wisely :roll: :roll: :roll:
i said this on 1st April.

FD will give better return than Nepse, thats bullshit.

If market turns, then one who buys now will get atleast 25 percent in one two months. :mrgreen:

i said that i am going to invest 1 M on insurance and i did.

Already 15 % profit on my 1 M. I will not be in hurry to book it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Wow!! What a retracement!!! Looks like Big Daddies have come back. Welcome Big Daddies. Take us to the top of the world. hehehe.
Oh, DOUBLE BOTTOM FORMATION !

Hope BIG DADDIES must ve finished there profit booking after 1252 session as predicted by our DM ji???
Where r we heading from now onward? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Subh Subh Kura ne boleko ho new man ji !!

I said its back to Mangalam " Back to Good " :lol: :lol: :lol:
OH PRASH JI, U STILL REMEMBER ?
Deepak sir ko health NEPSE 1000 napuginjel sudhrela jasto chaina.
Bihana bihana subha bolne garnus Deepak ji.......hajur ko health Lai nai faida huncha
I feel its Back to Mangalam :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dubosi7 ji, I have 2/3 theories, cause of the sensitivity, I would not like to elaborate it till there is Online.

Let's wait till tuesday, Somebody ji.
whats instore for tomorrow. Another day with transactions over 50+ and green or back to MANGALMAN. :mrgreen:
I am innocent, New man ji. :lol:
where is rising sir ji...............................................is rising sun and salman khan a same person ?? ha ha ha
what a coincident salman khan is on jail and active member rising sun is inactive in this forum
hahaha Dubosi ji as always smart.
welcome Dubosi ji.
Agree with dubosi
Rising Sun ji
you must ve realized what i mean to say "FAKE DROP" by now!
@Deepak M ji,
I am also "AUNTHA CHAP" , at least you are few KACHHA pass.
attending IC (Infant community) class and Trying to read mass psychology.
Your prediction for the downtrend seems accurate. Can you please make some prediction for the uptrend too along with time frame. :roll: :roll: :roll:
सेयर दलाल र लगानीकर्तासँगको भेटमा अर्थमन्त्रीले गरे निकै सकारात्मक कुरा

Is "future market" of Nepal about to be revolutionized with in months???
your support ho ni ta!!! how nepse can fall with your strong support. i don't believe nepse can fall. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: « < ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub