Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 by 2019-2-14

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > »

Author Post
Last two days left to buy below 1300 - Tic Toc
Rising ji your, DOUYIN didn't work or delayed ?
Deposit interest is significantly reduced by commi bank
lets wait for lending fall.
बाणिज्य बैंकहरुले खुद नाफा पाँच गुणासम्म बढाएको संकेत, कुन-कुनले गरे यस्तो प्रगति ?

I was expecting 25% up, but this is more than I was expecting, obviously.

Profit UP
Interest down

Tic Toc
Tomorrow is the final day before big change starts.

Hope NEPSE hits all three circuits very early and trigger NEPSE close so that we could do some Dashain work :mrgreen:

Hope those who want to sell tomorrow get drunk from early morning and go into hibernation for 6 month. :lol:
Ha ha Rising 2 days left to buy below 1300/-

I feel more then then 2 + ....................................................Days left to buy Below 1300/- 1285/- 1265/- 1252/-

Happy Investment !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last two days left to buy below 1300.

Tic Toc
Two day remaining to invest or ship will sail.

BFIs have published interest rate far lower than before. 10 for individual and 9 for institution.

Cause,

After dashain:
1: Interest rate on loan will be down significantly.
2: There will be online in 11 days immediately after dashain if saud is not wrong.
3: Listed company may increase first qtr profit by around 25%.
4: After online, there will be reduction in commission.
5: After online, there will be market maker, NRN's 10 arab and NRN will start to invest.

Two day left to invest below 1300.

Tic Toc
As Said Earlier Wednesday trading session was the Last Date for the Exit of short Term Money !!

On Wednesday we witnessed an Exit of 4 Crores of short term Money out of 92 crores Pending.

So Now the Remaining 88 crores of short term money has now got converted into Mid-term to Long Term Money which was a Positive sign for NEPSE !! Which means they have a ability to hold at-least 6 month time horizon.

Thus On Thursday we didn't witnessed Selling Pressure as the remaining short term got converted to Mid & Long term Money.

Thus we saw a Strong Rise on NEPSE moving above 1221/- Level finally closing up by almost 10 Points to 1228.28/- Level
This was due to 485 billion $ loan to indian govt
As int rate level rises in US, and dollar rate rises, the govt ability to pay the interest with loan diminsihes

Also india have 62 billion $ FDI
Out of that 62 million$, 3 billion $ have equity FDI

Foreign Investors are in panic due to Turkey & Argentinian crisis and is willing to divert to US as USA is economically getting more stronger

Also over 40,000 crore of FDI has already gone out of india in last 6 month

All of this hit DALAL street hard. Current heavy dip is due to this....

.....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:21 pm. »
भारतीय सेयर बजारको इतिहासमा बिहीबारको कारोबार लगानीकर्ताको लागि एउटा कालोदिनको रुपमा रहेको छ ।
बिहीबार बिहान नै दला स्ट्रिटमा हल्ला मच्चिएको थियो । मुम्बई स्टक एक्सचेन्ज र नेशनल स्टक एक्सचेन्ज २ प्रतिशतले ५ मिनेटमा घटेको थियो । जसले गर्दा लगानीकर्ताले आफ्नो ५ मिनेटमा ४ लाख करोड भारतीय रुपैयाँले गुमाए ।
https://clickmandu.com/2018/10/64098.html
Good day in Nepali stock market is not too far.
Capital always flow from low profit to high profit region. Since big investor groups flight there capital form NEPSE to SENSEX two years back NEPSE started drooling down. Now just reverse will happen.
Deepak ji must be chilling now !!!
संघमा भएको सहमति अनुसार, भोलीबाटै बैंकहरुले संस्थागत मुद्दतिमा ९ प्रतिशत र ब्यक्तिगतमा १० प्रतिशत ब्याज दिने सूचना प्रकाशित गर्ने छन्|

Tic Toc
I heard, those who sold today, brokers said, they wont be able to hand over cheque before holiday begins. That may be the reason, NEPSE did not fall today.

Not much seller, so hope from tomorrow, dashain in NEPSE starts.
Rising dollar will increase remittance as remitters will be motivated to send money to Nepal.
Also tourist season will increase dollar reserves

We have to see, if
Inward Dollar Flow > Outward Dollar Flow

We also have to see how fast government releases money to banking system

This will have major impact

For shareholders,
It better to have bonus and right, rather than to sell the shares
Because current time point touches both f/y

And if growth of company> current interest rate
Its always better to hold

All Technical analysis seems precise because of crunch in funds
Had there been no crunch NEPSE wud have reached 1400 mark
Its not technical factors but macroeconomic factors thats workin
Understand it
See whether things will get favorable or unfavorable
Many things are coming next month, from online trading to publishing of new interest rates
Which will win is a matter of Investors Judgement

....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
Selling pressure till Thursday. Those who sell thursday will get cheque after 3 pm in the last day.

Then hope boom boom.
Soon Worse Scenario then this will Happen in BBC A.G.M. Too. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

As Per Rising ji if it don't Announce 1000% dividend Ha ha ha !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
राष्ट्रिय बिमा कम्पनीको साधारणसभामा बबण्डर,सेयरधनीद्वारा संचालकमाथि बोतल प्रहार(भिडियोसहित)
Read more at http://www.bizshala.com/story/%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B7%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%9F%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%AF-25#Mio4Pr5SMocc56uk.99

When to attack biddwan, nrb governor, sebon/nepse bosses, media????
अनलाइन कारोबार सुरु भए पछि कमिशन दर घटाइन्छ : धितोपत्र बोर्ड

drowning or liver failure or good policy........... i dont care..... i just want enemy of NEPSE, Nepal gone.

Tic Toc
share becheko paisa le rakshi kines
to raksi ma dubera daishain ma mares

Corrigendum,
liver kharab bhayera ASPATAL puges
SHARE ko nafa ASPATAL lai maste.
to raksi ma dubera daishain ma mares

HAPPY DASHAIN ALCHINA including 8 class phd and biddwan.
Out of 370 Crores of Short term money in Few trading session including Today an estimated amount of 171 crores of Short term niski sakyo !! They secured their Dashian Khasi & boka !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All these short term money had made good to Marginal Profit !!

Now the remaining 199 crores of short term money i guess 50% will get converted into Mid term to Long term Money.

Once as estimated amount of 99-100 crores of Short Term Money exit then only the Market will get stabilized.

Today on-wards out of remaining 199 crores of short term money few % in Marginal Profit to Break Even and remaining all in Marginal Loss !!

If short term money Exit aggressively i wont be surprised to See NEPSE hitting 1200/- Level tomorrow Itself !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mares !$#@ !$#@
In last 8 trading days, NEPSE consolidated in between 1250-80. I believe no one or very less no of shares are in Profit in current NEPSE to be sold.

During those days, total traded volume was- 5.43 billion.

Which means more than 5 billion of share was bought and same amount was sold. I think less than 10% that is 50 crore worth was swapped.

So those, who sold may not have bought back. So more than 4 billion needs to return to the market and it will take 16 trading days for them to return. Or 8 trading days if they buy aggressively.

Remittance has increased significantly and CIT is calling interested candidate with share market experience to lead the organization.

These are two new development in addition to other developments.

Hope from next week, NEPSE head towards 1450.

Tic Toc
PRVU IS A CLEAR BREAK OUT ON CHART !! WE CONTINUE TO ADD MORE !! PUNJI BHAIRAV JI U SELL WE WILL BUY !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Which Insurance & MFI will surge heavily?

Inter-Alia
1- GBLBS
2 - IGI

Sell PRVU after you made good gains

.......BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
Well !! ha ha ha i am Not Eligible to apply for Executive Director Post for CIT Hahahah !!

They Ask 15 years Experience, i have 17 years Experience but Certified experience of 14 Years Only (2004 to Current ) !!

Ha ha ha !! Bad Luck of Mine !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Very soon we will get a very Good Executive Director to CIT.
After consolidating for few days in between 1240-60, NEPSE has bounced from today.

नागरिक लगानी कोषले माग्यो कार्यकारी निर्देशक, पूँजी बजारमा काम गरेकालाई प्राथमिकता ............. this means huge too.

Tic Toc

Page: « < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub