Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Why netprfit has been declined to 50 percent for finance companies. Can somebody explain.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
not all fish cost same.

I will add SCB to 1000+ list very soon. That is high 1000. not low 1000.

Tic Toc

By the way, I dont have SCB.
SCB FPO came @ 1290 a Premium of 1190 Rs on Face value of 100/-

Despite getting 11.90 times premium on Face Value of 100/-

on EPS of 25 something a fool will only pay 726 Per shares/-

There are others banks whose EPS around 25 and is trading below 300/-

A smart Person will Pick other bank stock rather then SCB. Same business Module same EPS structure for every 1 shares of SCB they will get 2.5 shares of other banks !!
bfi who added 100% capital decreased EPS by just 10 is great achievement.

Tic Toc
स्ट्यान्डर्ड चार्टर्डको प्रतिशेयर आम्दानी दश रुपैयाँ घट्यो, कति गर्यो कमाई ?

स्ट्यान्डर्ड चार्टर्ड बैंक (SCB) ले गत आर्थिक बर्षमा दुई अर्ब एक करोड वितरण योग्य नाफा कमाएको छ । अघिल्लो बर्ष शतप्रतिशत बोनस बाडेको बैंकले पूँजी बढेको अनुपातमा कमाई बढाउन नसक्दा प्रतिशेयर आम्दानीमा ह्रास आएको छ । बैंकको प्रतिशेयर आम्दानी दश रुपैयाँले घटेको छ ।

source : http://merolagani.com/NewsDetail.aspx?newsID=42551
TRUE AND CRUEL REPLY TO THIS COULD BE:
FINANCE COMPANIES ARE UNDER DIRECT SUPERVISION OF THE NEPAL RASTRA BANK AND
COOPERATIVES ( SAHAKARI) ARE UNDER COMPLETE SUPPORT OF THE UML GOVERNMENT; WHICH IS A PLACE TO HIDE AND LEGALIZE THE BLACK MONEY.
Dear Bazarguru !!

Thankx for clearing My Personal Perception !! Thankx for your suggestion too !! Your suggestion is highly acknowledged !!

Thankx a Lot Once again !! ;)
Dear Deepak maan ji,
Knowledge nabhako kura ma bakwas nagarna binamraaha agraha gardachu.

Tapai ko nepse forecasting mileko tapai lai badai cha. Jaha samma malai lagcha esto ek due wata pandit haru jata pani huncha. Daily comment bazar ghatda jun tarika le garnu huncha, aru ko kura ma nabhuji nasochi aafu le aafu lai janne bujne thanera reply garnu huncha, tapai ko professionalism and maturity ko dherai kura dekhaucha.

Jun industry ma maile aafno career ko sano time bitaye, tyo pani sambandit department ma tyes ko knowledge malai nadina ma aaghara gardachu.

Kun unofficial ko kura garnu huncha? Sanchalak samiti ko nirnaya and NRB kei provision(based on some percentage of core capital) ma share kinincha. Banking and Microfinance kinna mildeina. Aru pauchan.

Staff haru ko kura ma chai I agree, We train in finance companies and go to banks. Trend yehi nei ho.

Kindly do not comment on aspects which you do not know.

Happy investment.
Well what i personally feel that Finance companies are unable to compete with banks.

As many talented human resources of these companies are acquired by banks as as a result good resources go, when they go they go along with the existing business which are added to the banks !!

Secondly because of vast expansion of branch network by banks giving them service advantage against finance companies !! thus many general public shifting their saving from finance to banks thus reducing their business !!

As Mr. Bazarguru said many fiance company invest in shares of banks, hydro and insurance, i guess its just your imagination !!

Officially none finance company do that, unofficially no idea ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well this is my personal perception may be finance company management people know better then me. :roll: :roll:
i used to work in a finance company. I know their business inside out. The major reason why finance companies have a decreased profit can be counted down to the following reasons:

1. High Interest Expenses: NICA le jun tarika le branches and business bistar gare, it is truly revolutionary. They are solely responsible for the liquidity crunch of 2074/75. This and sanghiyata le garera bank ko local level ma entry bhayo, this ultimately is the beginning of the end for financial companies. C level companies were mostly hit by this as a result. Bank interests went up and depositors haru sabai banks rojaye rather than a higher interest of finance companies. FINANCE JUST COULDN'T COMPETE WITH BANKS.

2. Provision on shares: Finance companies invest heavily on secondary markets. They buy hydros ( only 2 companies generally), Insurance (only 3 life and 3 non life), mutual funds ( IPO) and NTC. This year nepse pahiro gayera almost sabai ko provision high cha. Check annual reports sabai prastha cha.

3. Decreasing business: merge bahek survival hunai sakhdaina. Aru ta bhanna sakdina but as of current trends 3 will never merge ICFC, United and Pokhara Finance.(Hopefully they do too!!)

4. Limited clients. ( One or two corporate houses are running these companies.)

And aru dherai chan, tara main yehi ho.

Solution: Acquire or merge them Force merge finance companies between themselves. Only then they can compete with dev banks.

Happy investment
No body will be able to explain better if you ask the management of those companies you will get the accurate reason for the same. here you will get all hypothetical reason !! some times even scrap answers too but some very genuine explanation also. the management will be able to explain u the accurate reason !!
https://www.sharesansar.com/newsdetail/how-was-the-fiscal-year-207475-for-the-major-finance-companies-fourth-quarter-report-of-ufl-icfc-gmfil-and-sifc

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub