Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Before Election Mkt will go 2000 Level ..............Janta janna cahan chan- Intention of 1000 gang or just human mistake.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
I hope what is bought today is not meant for the heavy selling after delivery of shares on Thursday by 1000 Gang if they really exist as heard off by forum members !!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

NEPSE remained in RED for many consecutive days and technical Bounce back was expected as we saw today !! But low volume based up move don't justify that its a bull Candle but a mere technical bounce back only !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:12 pm. »
Innocent Deepak ji, Its meaning is not cute like yours. Its obvious/fake meaning is sun rising, that is I am rising, or I am progressing.
I don't know whats that 1000 gang understand from the meaning of your name if in reality the 1000 gang really exist or not not sure about it.

What i personally feel the meaning of your name in the name the sun here refers to the sun present in our National Flag.

The Rising sun refers to The Rising Nepal.

Hope i am correct !! i could be wrong too !! :roll: :roll:
1000gang ji, when I created this account, there was no oli- he used to be no body, or I was not loyal to any party or neta. I used to give vote to one each to uml and nc cause I believe not voting is worse than voting for lesser evil.

I wanted name that had dual meaning. The obvious meaning has been fake.
Rising sun dai does it mean the Election symbol of UML or u must be a congress karya karta trying every effort to spoil the image of K.P. oli and Dr. Yuvaraj Khatiwada............. ;) ;)
If 1000 gang understand the real meaning of "The Rising Sun".... they should be worried, really really worried.
Well its just an Alias !! Well no body asked for that's why i never disclosed !!

we 3 friends were sitting in a cafe and one of my friends asked me whats that mm symbolized for i said its symbolized for market maker and he said instead of market maker you should keep it as money minter and then the other friend just smiled !!

I asked him why whats there to smile on it !! He said i thought it stands for Market Manipulator !!

We all 3 friends laughed a lot !!

This is just a joke !! just for time Pass don't take it so seriously !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This Joke was posted to make the forum interactive among forum members !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:52 pm. »
My God !! Deepak ji real name is Deepak Market Maker. :roll: :roll: :roll:

You should have disclosed this long ago.

If you had disclosed it long ago, i would have already sold what i have.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Legislative elections were held in Nepal in two phases on 26 November and 7 December 2017 to elect the 275 members of the fourth House of Representatives, the lower house of the Federal Parliament of Nepal. The election was held alongside the first provincial elections for the seven provincial assemblies.

That Tgt was given prior to General Election on 5 NOV 2017 where Market was expecting a Congress Coalition Government. But as the date drew near the election date the Politics calculation started to change and finally we saw a communist Government sweeping clear majority and The Mutual fund who raised money almost deploy the less amount where many issues were raised by Concern that Mutual fund has parked money in banks and earning interest rather then deployment in capital Market On the other hand this BPCL sucked the liquidity from the Market and could not reward the share holders !!

Note : Where i have also mentioned that i am sure about, b'coz i don't know the Politics calculation that well thats why i am always Political Neutral guy !! After the Political outcome, The Market behavior, technical & fundamental trends things were analyzed and later came with the TGt of 1000/-

I do not know what the janata wanted to know but your quest for answer is being provided.

Can refer too :- http://forum.sharesansar.com/topic.php?id=5682

If still this does not satisfy you you can always message me in private in FB messenger my FB messenger is Deepak Marketmaker !! ;) ;)
Nepal is going in the RIGHT DIRECTION
WILL HOLD THE STOCKS AS DIVIDENDS AND BONUS IS ENOUGH TO PAY THE BANK'S LOAN AND COMPANY GROWTH EXCEEDS FALLING INTEREST RATES.

.....BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
Below is why I asked you, deepak ji, about your training in TA? I was wondering if you were enlightened, less than a year ago only, in TA?
Since you have already cleared that you have been GOD of TA for more than a decade. Now explain below- your past post? How were you so wrong? Or just your intention was wrong? Or your intention was wrong that time and right this time? Or the other way round? Why were you wrong that time and will be correct this time?

------------ deepak ji wrote--

Before Election Mkt will go 2000 Level

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:26 am

Mkt. i guess will go to 2000 level in days to come whether prior election or after election that i am not sure about !!

------
Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:34 am

Dehere Mutual fund haru le market bata Paisa uthaiko xa // Tyo Paisa Stock Market ma xito ne deploy hunxa !! So there next exposure will in Hotel / Telecom / Trading & Hydro power & others !! Pick could be NTC , BBC , CIT, OHL, SHL, TRH, CHCL,UNL, etc etc. Few selective banks like NIBL, NMB, Sanima , Nepal SBI, etc etc.

Disclosure : Make investment based on your decision

http://forum.sharesansar.com/topic.php?id=5682

---
You fans need answer.

Why you were wrong a year ago and you are right now about 1000?

Are you not those individual, who after buying need NEPSE to hit the sky and as soon as sell need to crash?
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:00 pm. »

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub