Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

BUY OR SELL TODAY?

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
Asmita !! you are advised to fully book Profit if you are still holding it !!!
I already think GDP of Nepal to be close to 100 kharab than close to 25 kharab. http://forum.sharesansar.com/topic.php?id=5490

In ten year, may grow at best 100%, If there is blessing of China then 150%. Nepal's GDP is so small, it seems possible. Due to change in currency exchange rate (if NC becomes stronger), it could grow far more.

When China becomes economic super power, more than NATO's GDP, all friends of China's currency will grow too.

GDP:NEPSE growth = 2:20/25 times (if New stock exchange is not available).

I think BFIs (1st) and Insurance(2nd) have the best potential growth among listed companies. Manufacturing like uniliver could grow too.
Administrator
Neo Wave ji !! Its look like Google Adsense or something like that related ads links are added on each and every link of Sharesansar.com

If there is similar continuation for ads like google adsense or others then sharesansar.com might get black listed or might even get suspended too by Net communities. Kindly ask your technical team to look into it.

Ad Link Like Layering is there !!

Thank you !!! :( :(

Noted. We were testing such ads, and now we have deleted them.
Neo Wave ji !! Its look like Google Adsense or something like that related ads links are added on each and every link of Sharesansar.com

If there is similar continuation for ads like google adsense or others then sharesansar.com might get black listed or might even get suspended too by Net communities. Kindly ask your technical team to look into it.

Ad Link Like Layering is there !!

Thank you !!! :( :(
National companies can't fullfill your dream friends , because we can never
compete withh Chinese and Indian companies.So wait for listing of
multinational companies in Nepse.
« Last edit by LBS on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:56 am. »
research yourself and make a call yourself.

Everyone motto should be.

"Not 10-20-50 or 100 rs per share but multi-fold profit in longterm. Invest and hold tight". :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes Sure if any will Suggest in near future !! :) :) :)
Dear Deepak sir!

Your suggestion is worthy for me......I will put certain portion at prvu scrip....
Thank u very much sir!...
Hope similar suggestions further...
Well I try to help you out with 1 stock instead of 3 stock you requested for !!

This is just a short term to Medium term Trading and Investment Idea !!

The Scrip is " Prabhu Bank " PRVU !!

Why i am recommending this scrip b'coz if you look at this Last quarter result their Treasury income declined by big Percentage which resulted in decline of its Profit !!

As Last quarter the US$ was weak due to which they haven't sold much of its Forex Reserve !!

As this Quarter ending Chaitra the US$ is quite strong Definitely they must have sold the major chunk of Forex Reserve due to strong $$. This Quarter there will be strong boost in their Treasury Income !!

Technically also it has already consolidated between 205-215 Level and has already given a Break Out Signal in Upward Direction after it closure above 218/-. So its a clear Buy Signal !!!!!

I won't be surprised if they Report a Profit more then 1 Billion in this Quarter !!

This is my Personal Analysis :-- Plzzz. Do you Proper Home Work before Investing !!

Disclosure :- I had given a Buy Call Initiation to some traders and Investor in Prabhu Bank !!!

Happy Investment !!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Confusion is revolving at my stomach deepak sir! You crack out my dilemma ...in the same time plz help me pick few multi baggers.
your recommendation will be highly appreciated!
« Last edit by Trade wise on Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:42 am. »
Dear Asmita !!

You your self giving a Strong Economic Forecast to the forum for the Next 10 years and asking for 4:25 Suggestion:-

Instead you should suggest scrips like which will be multi bagger ideas !!

From your Version i can say that You are bullish on Macro datas at at the same time asking for suggestion which suggest you lack confidence if your idea is bullish !!

Any Way some Expert from this will definitely try to help you or could guide you !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dear experts!

People are talking national economy is poor from government fund but the national potential economy is millions time better than White Paper this time came....proper utilization of population,water,forest and other resources will make our GDP 100 kharba within 10 years..in this regard please help me to pick up stocks for 10 years considering the facts mentioned below:

PLZ NAME ONLY 3 STOCKS

GDP GROWTH:STOCK WORTH GROWTH::4:25.....IS IT POSSIBLE??

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub