Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... > »

Author Post
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ha ha ha Dubosi7 ji very early conclusion you are makeing !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
bottom target 1300 is achieved. Now turn of cephalad target, at least 1480.
Have your say!
What next?
As said earlier support is seen near 1285/- . Market came closer to near there around 1290/- then we observed a strong bounce back which was imminent and finally ended up in green :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Happy Investment !!!!!
what is happening ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dead cat bounce ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Trading open of MEGA effect ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
« Last edit by Somebody on Mon May 28, 2018 2:36 pm. »
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
kati haso po lagyo ta
Physological support of 1300/- is broken now next line of support is seen at 1285/- . :mrgreen:
What may be the scenario today?
Well well well 1285/- will act as an immediate support for Nepse with 1300/- level as Physiological support. Let's see whether it breaks today or not !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
what is happening? going for 1000 nai ho ki k ho?
mission 1200 start. :twisted:
wahooo.......mission 1300 accomplished !!!
As said earlier NEPSE all set to go below 1300/-
That sounds logical at the moment, dear deepak_mm ji!
One of the reasons is too narrow perspective of our Finance Minister towards speculative market.
And this time he is going to hit them hard with both carrot and stick together.
This is what will trigger selling more for next three days.
I too expect easy 1280-90.
As said earlier the NEPSE was either forming consolidation Phase or Bear Traders were taking breath. After these few days of trading movement it has indicated and confirmed that it was Basically the Bears who were taking breath.

Today as being the Last Trading day of the week so we might witness a strong sell off by Bears which will be joined by the exhausted bulls and Irritated traders whose stop loss point has already got triggered and just awaiting for sell off.

Some of the Big daddies are going to sell off the residual stocks mainly dominated by Banking Sectors then followed by Insurance !!

Conclusion : Press Sell Button as it has confirmed the downside Movement don't get confused if you see a early uptick in NEPSE by few odd points. Avoid Buying in today's Market as we might see NEPSE breaking 1300 Level which will further trigger Panic Selling !!

Happy Investment !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
from the beginning some low life criminal alchina tried to bring down NEPSE by giving share at low point.

Some brokers were used. Mainly 40.

This is what happens when thu# waiting for KAL run NEPSE, SEBON.

And another budda waiting for kal at high place is being fooled by those criminal bureaucrat.

It's so easy to crash the market, just give 10/20 share in the beginning at very low price, turn NEPES red and genuine Investor looses confidence.

But if somebody used crores to make NEPSE green in the beginning, he/she wont be successful later.

Only crashing NEPSE is easy, increasing NEPSE is hard.

Sati ko sarap.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed May 23, 2018 12:00 pm. »
Slow and steady Bears are taking the control of the Market with Support seen @ 1285/- for NEPSE in coming days !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TIC TOC !! But anti Clock Wise !!
Why NRN will invest in Nepal when they have multiple options to invest overseas. Where they find multiple companies at much cheaper valuation then Nepal companies. Brokers are not allowed to advertise their product and services a biggest hurdle
For Nepse Development. There are multiple hurdles which need to addressed then only we can see Nepse seeing a big fadko
Somebody ji, general people dont listen to you and me. They listen to media mostly. Media has been milking such public forever. If govt investigate medias' investment- I am sure all investment will turnout to be black money or investment from assets belonging to evil foreign intelligence agency.

In underdeveloped or developing country like Nepal- 99% nepalese's only way to make their life financially better in 10 year is investing in share market for long term (since they dont have idea about investment- trading should be avoided). I have been advising them to go for long term investment while media been trapping them.

There may be some new Nepalese who are thinking of investing in share market - but cause of daily down fall of NEPSE cause of manipulation by big criminals and negative sentiment spreaded by media and so nonsense being spread "NEPSE will crash to 1000" - are preventing new Nepalese from entering into market.

You and I know, NEPSE will reach huge height in a few year. Those new ones, who want to invest but demoralized cause of criminals, will miss this great opportunity.

If we do not respond to criminals like mero lagani, it will destroy Nepal and lives of Nepalese.

When will Nepal see mass shooting like in US. We need those in Media house as well as many places. Maoist used to do it, but they did it for their own interest.

sati ko sarap.
one cant block the SUN with a hand.

Till when khurapati will hinder Nepse Rise. Nepse Rise is inevitable.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Deepak ji I m not talking about that bear...m talking about real bear dance which is shown by Indian masterd ...n I wanna experiment on bull rather than ox
If main stream in US or India write such headline, their whole family will be burnt alive.

alchina ko santan haru.

If I have to commit suicide today, I would first cut the throat of entire family including 2 month old baby of the family of all high ranking and owner of merolagani.

sati ko sarap ma yestai ko ho freedom.

Page: « < ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub