Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE TO HIT 1000/- mark in coming days !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... > »

Author Post
Looks like it will hit 999 , lower than 1000, if the present situation as well as strategy of government continues. A big chance to divert money to other countries matkets.... So No surprise at all if it hit 999.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
ha ha ha !!! 1-2-10 crore JPT !!! this is Nepal Dear not USA nobody takes out such huge amount at least for this :--

As said earlier that the market is making a flag pattern on chart looking for a break out and i said that probably it will make bear candle rather then a bull candle !! that what exactly happened !! Finally it made a bear candle on chart.

As said earlier that the minor support is @ 1185/- which it had hold near that zone for almost an hour and finally broke that level creating a confirmed Bear Candle. As said this bear candle will extend till 1172/- Level.

As said in previous Note also that if 1172 is broken then flood gates open for 1152/- Level !!

Happy Investment !! :shock: :shock:
Kati 1 crore 2 crore 10 crore katti ma deal bhayo
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

1. Deepak ji is not a professional TA.
2. Deepak ji's TA doesn't come under bread and butter.

I had asked u few months back. I'm asking u again- how much have they paid u as bread and butter for this mission? Natra ta yah daily Mandir ma ghanta baja jasto vabisyawani kina garnu parthyo?
Well i don't know why are you asking these things :-

then also to quench your thirst let me tell you :-

1. Well i never took any class as such for TA. but i had worked with some of TA like Sudarshan Sukhani long time back in year 2004-05, Sandeep Chavan a renowned TA these days is my colleague, well my department of work was not TA but BA.

2. Since 2004 onward i track Stocks, Commodities, Forex and Index and their movement pattern and nature of its falls and rise based on events and Pattern. What ever i have learnt was basically through mere experience only not through any classes as such since 2004 on-wards. BUT TA is absolutely not my bread and butter, I do others things for my bread and butter somethning in the financial sector only.

3. Well i do not follow up classes as such to improve on my TA as this not my bread and butter i do it just for Time pass and as a hobby only.

4. I am telling you i am just a hobby TA only not a professional TA , Never in my life i have took any classes or coaching on TA to earn Money for myself.

// My core experience is in Sales and Marketing, Portfolio Management , Hedge fund Management, Financial & Credit Risk Management and Market Making // for these things u need to have knowledge of TA, Macro Economics, Accounting and finance and little bit of Motivational Speaker !!

I hope your quest for information is resolved !! ;) ;)
Tell me something Deepak ji,

1: Did you take Technical Analysis class?
2: When did you take it, at what year, what is your experience?
3: Do you take follow up class to improve yourself?
4: You are not hobby TA who like to brag about in sasurali? :mrgreen:
Well !! Well !! well !!! lots of comments related to 888/-- ha ha ha !! i liked it !!

NEPSE has witnessed a 6 consecutive day of fall might be small small baby steps coming closer to 1185/-
A break below 1185/- is a sell off Zone with Next support line @ 1172/- if broken that then down straight to 1152/- Level.

Well i consider Today as a Black Wednesday due to consecutive straight downfall for 6 consecutive trading days with none shares Turnover crossing 1 crore mark and in-fact i guess it recorded one of the lowest single day turnover in the last many trading sessions. Today in-fact the maximum Numbers of Stock Brokers recorded the turnover below 1 crores and 50 Lakh figures.

May be we don't saw a big downfall but the symptoms of the Market shows an early indication !!

Hawa huri batas auuni agadi ko you saanth indication ho :-

:( :( :( :( :(

Time to Leave for Airport !! Got to catch flight !!
we should have worried if it were 00/00/0000 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

8/8/8 that's lucky no.

8/10 is a great score
88/100 is even greater.
winning 8 out of 10 is perfect.
I want 88888888888888888 wealth, not 00000000000000000000000000
Deepak sir!

Jyotis le pujne Chandrama (Moon) ma Tapai hami jastai manchhe gayera AAchhi garisakyo..... still trying to make fool by numerology ?????

it's all about Market; and bargaining is the lively task for.... and it's not due to numerology ......... chetana bhyaaaa????
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:01 am. »
deepak ji, you cracked me up.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Today the Date is 08/08/2018 : A strong combination of 888

Let us see what does this 888 means for NEPSE. As by many financial Pundit 8 is considered as very unlucky number for financial market and we are witnessing a 888 scenario in NEPSE Today.

Some of the astrologer around the world requested for closure of the stock exchange on these dates combination, should we also do that ????

I hope today there is no worse Movement in NEPSE on this 888 scenario. Hope it do not turn out to be Black Wednesday for NEPSE Today. Technically also if we look now Bear has got the advantage against the Bulls.

News also flashed that 300 businessman showed RED Card to the government in FNCCI Summit in Birgunj !!

Hope this above event do not turn out to be A Big trigger for the fall of the Market. Or May be Bear Player might used it as a trigger to dump the stocks leading NEPSE to crash.

Lets see whats happen Tic Toc. As this is my last Post before leaving for PAK. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:42 am. »
Deepak ji writes: A very good initiative by them to built up the Investor Confidence using a very little sized media house which is least known to General Public !!

- Have you heard of regime change.

If we are able to motivate seasonal investor. Bull will start without big old players. And there are still small investors and new investors left.

And if somehow, 8 class Oli is enlightened, big players will loose grip for ever.

प्रचण्डले भने-'नेपाली व्यापारीले विदेशमा कहाँ/कहाँ लगानी गरेका छन् मलार्इ जानकारी छ'

The whole world knows, where you have hidden your loot.

PS- Love your work "GOD" on paapi like prachanda. I know more is coming.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:50 pm. »
Well Guys its time for a break now for me, will be continuous travelling so may be unable to post in this forum but for sure will be back in this forum on Saturday !!

As i am leaving for Pakistan for few days due to some of my Personal Work !!

Bye !! bye !! Take care !!
There was a couple of banks that paid crores to make governor nepal governor. One of them is Global. We know global and hathway are players in NEPSE. I am sure the sold their shares before NRB/Governor tightened margin loan after hitting 1800 record.

Then same people in global and hathway too paid to make saud CEO of NEPSE.

We also know global guy and hathway are the main trying to bring NEPSE to 1000. Could Saud be behind delay in Online and other modernization of Share market.

Since they are criminal, what if somebody kidnap their children and demand 100 arab :roll:

And 8 class Oli met with Golbal guy and hathway. I heard, global guy hides money for politicians and bureaucrats. He must be helping politicians and bureaucrats to open off shore account. Though his remit, he must be involved in hunti too.
There is one methodoly which is practiced by the bulls which will push up the market. If they want to know that art they can contact me. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
हाम्रो घर नजिक एक जना महान बेक्ती हुनुहुन्छ । जती धेरै नराम्रो घाटना घाटयो उति धेरै खुशी हुने गर्नु हुन्छ उहा । उहा को प्रश्न नै आज कती मान्छे मोर्यो कती औटा दुर्घाटना भए भन्ने मात्र हुन्छ । नराम्रो खबर सुन्नु भयो भने उहा ले खाना पनि धेरै खाने गर्नु हुन्छ । दीपाक जि को कम्मेन्ट देख्ने बितिकै तीननै महापुरुष को याद आउन पो थल्यो त । :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ha ha ha !! Same Old Pattern of transaction by frustrated bulls in low volume in last 15 minutes of trade to Push the NEPSE Up. But failed again as usual !!

They use early trade session to lift the market and last 15 min trade session to lift the market But could not succeed.

Once 1185 broken we will witness follow on selling for TGT of 1172/- Once 1172 Broken then the flood gates open for 1152/-

Investor should not get under the illusion created by Frustrated bulls :-

As now i am also on Face Book messenger :- Interested People can text their queries :-

My FB Id is Deepak Marketmaker

8) 8)
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:10 pm. »
Among Banks BOKL looks very week on chart !! Sell Bokl for TGT of 220/- in days to come !!
BBC कहिल्ये 1000 मुनि अाउछ। :) :) :)
The Market is showing Uptick of 1.92 Points but very soon it will Vanish as said its just a fake Uptick based on Low volume as volumes picks up u will see a down tick in NEPSE !!

After the turnover of 5 crores crosses you all will know the Market Reality !!
From my earlier post, ignore bull.
Common sense:

When there is bull or bear- as end approaches volume gets lower and lower, and, volatility gets narrower and narrower.

We all know, what has been going on- bull ore bear.

Unless somebody forcefully dumps to crash the market, latest technical analysis as well as trading pattern says, Bear is coming to an end.

Tragedy is, so called seasonal trader, small trader, new investor are not that smart and have no guts- and- too dumb and gutless to take leadership position. But if you talk to them, they act like mr.knoweverything. ing morans.
After few days of range bound trading session and the trading range getting more narrower and narrower indicates that now the market is getting ready for a break out either +ve or -ve Direction !!

As per Japanese Candle stick chart Pattern the NEPSE has formed a Small Flag Pattern as per the charts which yesterday formed indicates the the completion of the flag Pattern of NEPSE.

After this there will be a formation of either Bull Candle or a Bear Candle.

Early morning trades could suggest a false break out, Investor are advised to let the volume of 5 crores completes and then see what Level NEPSE Maintains & then take a final call on it :-

if NEPSE maintains Level Above 1195 indicates Small Bull Candle for TGT of 1205/- and if NEPSE maintains Level below 1185 Indicates a Bear Candle for TGT of 1172/-

What i Personally feel is that NEPSE is getting ready to form a Bear Candle for TGT of 1172/-

Disclosure : Investor are advised to take the Personal Call on their Investment !! :roll: :roll:
Look at the the market dynamics of about one month. 18-19 karod transaction and one two
point change in Index. Coming the fixed amount of selling and buying at the same price.
It seems readymade and doing with careful strategy. Investigation is necessary.

Page: « < ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub