Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Butwal Power Company Limited(BPCL)!!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »

Author Post
Administrator
Such a drastic move is not required, Deepak Jee. Your opinions are always welcome, but you were found to be copying and pasting the exact same thing (line by line) in multiple topics. In short, it was spammy which is why we had to warn you at least once.
Ok Noted Down Newwave ji !! (Moderator )

Thankx a lot i will make sure now onward i wont Post anything in Share Sansar Forum. Bye Bye Guys !!!
Administrator
BPCL has made a new 52 Week Low @ 524/---

Deepak Jee, you are incorrect today as well.
BPCL's current 52-week low lies at Rs 475/-

I would also like to remind you that it is not necessary to spam every topic, everyday (sometimes more than once a day) with the same sell calls/targets for BPCL,AHPC, AKPL, NHPC and others.
BPCL has made a new 52 Week Low @ 524/---

Still a Sell Call for TGT of 500/- The So Called FPO of BPCL will close tomorrow.

After the FPO Closure we will Price of 500/-

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BPCL Last 52 week Low was seen @ 532/- a piece Now again is coming closer to its 52 week Low !! Might Hit a New 52 week Low today !!!! Lets see :mrgreen:
OMG !!! NOW NO BUYER in BPCL its becoming a JUNK Stock !!!
Some one is working very hard to Keep the price of BPCL in Positive territory by just buying mere 10 Kitta with 2 % upside price to Previous close !!

Not letting the Natural Pricing of BPCL !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lets see Hope your Gut feel works But Technically its looks weak on Chart . I see support @ 500/- which is physiologically but technical support seen @ 465/- :mrgreen:
bpcl is a circus.

but i have this feeling that it will start rising after fpo closes.

I have not applied bpcl FPO.
Today Again it made a new 52 week Low @ 532 /- and finally closed @ 532/- Down by 13 Rs...... :mrgreen:
BPCL might crack further to make a new 52 week Low in today's session.

SELL BPCL with tgt Price of 500/- in short to medium term

:lol:
Bank told me I can not.
To all the experts,

Same question as of Muhaha Jee
Does anyone know if we can cancel our ASBA application?

It's not only for BPCL that I'm talking about but for future too. We must have a provision of canceling our ASBA application.
BPCL so called FPO still not fully subscribed till now only 68% subscribed only....... People who still want to Hold BPCL in their Portfolio she should sell in current Market and buy from FPO. a good arbitrage opportunity of 8-11%.

I feel as soon as the FPO closes then i expect a strong downfall in its price ..... it today's trading session it again created all time NEW 52 week low of 535 but managed to close in +ve territory which was an artificial and manipulated closure.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess Investor had understood.
Today we will further see a new 52 week low in BPCL as yesterday it hit a 52 week low @ 539 /- We will see a further low level below that in today session !!! Its a clear sell Call for TGT of 500 in short term !! :mrgreen: 8)
Today BPCL again hit a new 52 week low of 539 and finally settled at last time 52 week low of 540/-

Every Rise in BPCL should be seen as an opportunity to Exit from it !!
As Its a clear Sell Call for Target of 500 in days to come.
;)
BPCL again down today LTP @ 546 very near to its 52 week low of 540/- which it made on 8 FEB 2018.

its a Sell call for target of 500/- in Days to come !!! Might Hit a New 52 low in today's trading session

;)
Due to Oli Forming government News Backed BPCL to move up but gradually collapsed to level of 557 down by 11 Rs.

So Bear bar reversal Pattern has been formed in BPCL.

It's a clear sell Call for target of 500 in days to come !!

Hydro Power companies with unbalanced debt and has a Leveraged Ongoing Project Development with not a strong cash flow is a big NO NO in the Portfolio.

:mrgreen:
Today BPCL did a smart upmove b'coz some of players didn't wanted it to fall in today session !! As further fall in Price could create Panic sell in the counter... The upmove was not supported by strong volume which means it was an artificial Upmove but not a natural move.... :mrgreen:
Yesterday slight rise in BPCL was a dead cat bounce !!! As still under correction // Still its a sell call for target of 500/-- where it will take some support there which just physiological !!!
Maybe NOW it will fully subscribe

बुटवल पावरमा संगठित संस्थाले पनि आवेदन दिन पाउने, बिहीबारसम्म एक अर्ब १८ करोडको आवेदन
BPCL has formed a a strong Bear grip Chart Pattern which suggest that there will be further crack down in Price of BPCL in short to near term. Physiological Support seems at 500 Level which will try to act as a immediate Support in near terms. Technical support is seen at 465 Level. It has already hit all time new 52 WEEK low or Yearly low. Yesterday might hit new 52 week in days to come..

Advise : To remain cautious on this counter or to stay away from it. 8)
yes i agreed Dipak mm ji.
Still BPCL so called FPO is not fully subscribed !!

If it it not fully subscribed then those Merchant Bank Should under write those unsubscribed shares ; i mean they should be forced to BUY the remaining unsubscribed Shares @ the FPO Price. i.e 501 Rs / share

They should get such punishment so that in near future ANY Merchant Bankers do not come with the highly valued Issue Price in FPO or IPO in near future looting away general PUBLIC MONEY........................

Then only these Merchant Banker will come to ground reality of Fair ISSUE PRICE IN FPO & IPO

PEOPLE who agree to Me Do give a Strong Feed back and at least replying as a YES / Agreed comment as Reform is required !!!
FPO निष्काशन गर्नु भनेकाे लगानीकर्ताहरुकाे लागि लगानीकाे अवसर र कम्पनीकाे लागि थप पूँजी जुटाउने अवसर हुनु पर्ने हाे । धिताेपत्र वाेर्डले FPO काे मूल्य निर्धारणमा निष्पक्षता देखाउनुपर्ने देखियाे, बिषेश गरी BPC काे सन्दर्भमा । बजारमूल्यकाे हाराहारीमा FPO काे मूल्य निर्धारण हुनु गलत भएकाे देखिन्छ । त्यसैले BPC FPO काे सवै प्रक्रिया रद्ध गरी पुनर्मूल्याङ्कन गर्नु पर्ने देखिन्छ । कम्पनीकाे Book Value बढी भएमा Book Value मा र Book Value कम भएमा बजार मूल्यकाे ५० प्रतिशत भन्दा बढी नहुने गरी ताेकिनु पर्दछ नत्र FPO कम्पनीकाे लागि जनता लुट्ने अवसर त वन्न सक्ला लगानीकर्ताहरुकाे लागि लगानीकाे अवसर नबन्ने निश्चित छ । धिताेपत्र वाेर्ड लगानीकर्ताकाे भाराेसाकाे केन्द्र बन्न सकाेस ।

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub