Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Butwal Power Company Limited(BPCL)!!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »

Author Post
The Deal Is Good or Bad for the company No Idea !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The question is how they are going to fund the Project in Near Future as the Reserve which it has if utilized for the Project Development then it will not be in a Position to Pay Dividend in Near Future.

How fast the cash flow will happen from Himtaal Hydro Power !! what is the Debt size in that Company !! By when the Project will be completed ???

Why did GMR sold off Himtaal ??? Lots of question ??? //

Will this make it just like NHPC which made investment in Sunkoshi Hydro Power !!

Is BPCL going to become like NHPC in days to come ???

I Personally feel It should be a Sell Counter rather then a Buy !!

Use Rise in Price as a sell and Exit Opportunity as some speculators might push its Price Up Today use rise to Exit. Better to switch to Profitable banks rather then BPCL.

Technically also it shows its heading south !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ardha Satya ji i Personally feel its going for the Level below 400/- in coming days !!

Happy Investment !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Mon May 07, 2018 10:02 am. »
के यो news ले आज BPCLको price बढ्छ त?
http://www.urjakhabar.com/archives/10807
BPCL is down again by a dozen rupees @ 492/- Good Volume was also seen today Many People used the Price rise in BPCL to Exit the counter !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We have to remember bpcl 600 plus ma tannai samaye basyo, 700 ni katayo, aba 500 below cha bhanesi yo stock ma price up down garaiyeko ho, low ma kinne and high ma bechne kam bhairacha, price ghatya bela kinne ho??? Company kun ramro kun naramro le nepse ma sadai farak parcha bhanne ke guarantee.
As on Last Trading Day BPCL Closed @ 510/-

Will It Today again go below the FPO Price ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
A very good opportunity for the Investor who were stuck in the BPCL FPO.

As Currently its trading above its FPO Price, An excellent opportunity to Exit and hunt for some other good stocks !!
After the FPO the share supply has increased in BPCL.

That too below the FPO price has further dampen the sentiment !!

FPO under writer has to forcefully pick up stake in BPCL as it was under subscribed which they never wanted to buy !!

these institution are sitting on un-booked Losses which is a Headache for them !!

Sooner or Later they have to offload the shares which will create a Big Resistance near 500 Level.

Any Day if we see a uptick above that then Next Day The will turn out to be a seller !!

Near to Medium term unlikely there will be capital appreciation in BPCL until or unless share taken by under writer is fully digested by the Market !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A Smart Investor should Exit BPCL for some other shares which will give good capital appreciation !!!
FPO suru bhayesi drastic change aayo yo bpcl ko price ma.. company ko price paila 600 bhanda naghateko dekhera paisa haliyo FPO ma. FPO ma 90 kitta ni uthaiyo. Aba aayera 20% cash dividend dine re. Yo bhnada ta 10% bonus deko bhaye ni huntheo. Aba arko bearish treand lai kurnu ki bechnu 500 ma aayesi???
BPCL ko Morning ko Market depth herda tah :-

" ठन ठन गोपाल " jasto po Xa !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It was Good Decision By Board going for Dividend Rather the Bonus !!

By Bonus they will increase the further Supply Of shares which will Further hit its Market Price !!

By Dividend At Least People Who Bought shares in FPO their Purchase Price will reduces by 20 Rs.

In fact the News is very Good for the Older Share holder rather then New share holder !!

You guys know why !! ;) ;)

Dear Duboshi7 (( is this 7 number stands for "My name is Bond, James Bond" ) 007 )

Ha ha ha Just kidding Don't take it seriously !!! Don't debate with me with Whether TA or fundamental , Just chill !!

BPCL is a Clean Bowled for today :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
fall of BPCL price today is due to fundamental factor -20% cash dividend declaration by board. General investor were expecting share bonus. TA has nothing to do with todays drop.
Ha ha Ha !!! BPCL Again Down could not stands for few days also above 500/- Level ( Physiological Level )

As said Yesterday its like first Ball ma Sixer Next Ball ma Out Candidate !!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
20 % cash ! gayo khola khola. I knew bpcl is not good for now. :mrgreen:
this is buying and selling behavior. good to see 502/-

I want to price rise BPCL to 750-900/- fundamentally of Hydro sector competition.

2/3/4/5 year after it's price will be low @ par. this is not fair. future is uncertain.

BPCL sentiments is very weak now but it once positive sentiments does it'll play grand design circuits ever never seen before.
Wellll !! Infact @ 508/- above its Physiological Level of 500/-

Due to Strong Run up in NEPSE lifted the sentiments of the Investor which is a +ve Sign for BPCL.

But in next 2-3 trading session if its manages to Remain above that Physiological level of 500/- which means the worst is Over for BPCL. Else its like First ball ma Sixer Next Ball ma Out.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:18 pm. »
BPCL closing "502"
BPCL has seen a good run from 420 Level to 488 Level.

As per chart Pattern it is forming descending top and bottom Pattern !!

At Level of 488/- it seems to have formed the Top and now will be heading for the Bottom Pattern very soon it will hit new Bottom which will be below its 52 week low of 420/-

i guess somewhere near 400-403 Level in days to come !!

Happy Investment !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BPCL should exercise Buy Back of Shares upto 5% of their Equity Size as the Price has moved below their FPO Price !!

They should check with the SEBON for compliance Requirements :-

This will Help to Boost its Share Price if they think their Market Price is not fair Enough !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Now some of Investor must have learnt the New Trick to Cancel their Application !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
WOW.... WHAT A SMART GUY.

what an idea, in my norms i hadn't think so. i m trapped. if know i could also do double app.
52 Smart Investor when they realized that BPCL FPO is not worth when they had already applied then they did applied twice in order to Get their Application cancelled !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: So Smart Hats off to them !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://merolagani.com/NewsDetail.aspx?newsID=39263
Good Decesion Meroprofit ji !! You are among one of the smart Investor !! :lol: :lol:
I dont have any positions in any hydropower stock.
I was just putting my opinion here after seeing your few enthusiastic posts on hydropower.
Personally, Im, say,partially bearish or not so excited about returns from hydropower sector compared to banking, in the long run.
....I hope your analysis materializes....

....Baki Ishwor ko Leela....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:31 pm. »
Do you think SHPC can divert substantial amount of annual earnings like CHCL did to fund new large projects within 6-7 years?
CHCL and its sister companies have industry lowest construction cost per MW , somewhere around 10-11 crores/MW, along with low debt-equity ratio i.e. 50:50. This helped them to pay debt fast in the past and will help in future too. Its also helped them to divert large amount of earnings to fund new projects without raising new equity.

SHPC started with 75:25 ratio, and has expensive construction cost per MW too.
And, in my view, forget RoE of 138% in such a highly capital intensive and regulated business, and being optimistic, it might take at least another 5-7 years to get cash dividend yield of 5% on current price.
SHPC might look cheaper price wise but dont you think market has discounted above factors too?

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub