Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

10000 BY 2083/2026

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... > »

Author Post
yo yo ji,
sabai companies haru ramro xan.

Don't worry. Lagubitta ko spread ko halla failayera price khub ghatai raheko xa and mutual funds and big investors are buying heavily. If you have money buy not aggressively but slowly, not aggressively. SKBBL, CBBL, SWBBL, tatha big micro finances sabai thikxan.

KMCDB is also growing.

But don't only look at the EPS. Look at the divident history, future growth potential, interest income, reserve and sulprus, P/E ratio and calculate the intrinsic value of the stock and bazar ma kati chal khel huncha.

For example global ime is a great share for its value however grow hunna too much because chal khel nikai kaam huncha. But these are gold stocks as they are cheap and have resistance properties.

hold garnu parla yo yo ji, but those who held scb from 9000 to 1400 eventually won than those who sold in the panic.

This is testing times for all investors have patience, faith and keep adding little by little. Eventually nothing lasts for ever even this fall.
लघुवित्त कम्पनीहरूको 1st quarter eps 107 kmcdb को देखिन्छ बजार मुल्य सस्तो हो कि ।
I am waiting for 1400 YO YO ji, I want those selling, regret for their whole life.

I have not sold , have changed script though and no cash in hand.
केाहि लगानिकर्ता करोडौ खातामा राखेर अझै घटाउन लागि रहेछन्।कोहि डुबायो भन्दै बिस्थापित हुदै छन्।
Congrats bazarguru,

I sold non, so no cash.
Wow
NLIC: 3200
Skbbl: 1450
Swbbl: 1900
Nabil: 1600
Chcl: 1000
Cbbl: 1800
Nubl: 1350
NMB: 620
EBL: 3300
Sanima: 520
GBIME: 430

Esto sasto ma aaiyela socheko thiyena yaar. Bonuses pani nikkai aaucha.
Kya kinnu hunthiyo. All money finished. Arranging loans very soon. :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha personal dheba maru for now,
In nepal, if you commit sin/crime, you may not go to jail, but god will punish you.

Just study, people around you. those sinners family suffer from all kind of problem- from addiction to sickness, betrayal.

Dont con innocent people just cause you are above the law, fear GOD.
Yesterday, media was talking about how market should rise when NEPSE were around 1700. If media think market should be below 1600 then why they pressed for more than 1700.

Every body is coning sojo investors.

NEPSE
1,561.57 -20.90 -1.32%

NEPSE falling for more than 2.5month now at a time when Profit grew around 50%.

But remember, I have been positive about the market, I only pointed once, when handful of companies was overvalued.

I never talked about increasing market when i wanted and negative about market when i wanted or should i say, after i sold.

SIC almost doubled after I sold but did not make too much noise.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:41 pm. »
Remember, when evil spirit in Nepal wants to bring down NEPSE, they also point to foreign market down fall.

But today, Dow 19,000 is just the beginning: NYSE trader , even country which is growing around 1% due to money printing or inflation, market is increasing.

Hell to those beurocrats- governor, NEPSE/Sebon boss, finance minister, finance secretary, PM, media - whose job is suppose to stabilize market are doing nothing to stabilize market.

One of their main job is to stabilize market is not doing their job but instead focus on something they are not suppose to touch.

Their second job is to stop insider trading, and here too they dont care. They all should be jailed. Hope some intelligent nationalist politician like putin, xi rise in nepal and jail them all.
Governor ko satya nas hos
$@$$$ governor
Have patience,

It could be possible that they will give you their shares for free :mrgreen:
I talked to a few so called experts today and I can see that their opinion is fully divided.

One group of expert says: Note these are people who are investing for 20+ years

1. Market will fall further down. Settle @ around 1200-1300 index. Investors are going to panic and sell further taking it to 1100-1200. But this maybe the lowest. This point is as same as the drop from 1100 to 230 like the last time. Some investors will leave the market completely. And will stay there for some time. But slowly and steadily new investors will enter and will take it to another bull run in 3-4 years.

Group II: Another group of investors: 20+ years of experience.
The market won't see a huge rise anytime soon. But will slowly but steadily go up. It may take a year for some consistency. But once all this is settled Nepse will reach 2500+. Remember every fall is an indicator for even a bigger rise. Also online trading,online payment, online ipo application, Bank brokers, 75+ district shares transaction, NRN, Market makers are also coming.

* these are not my opinion*

So my fellow investors: Buy, hold, sell, it doesn't matter. Take your decisions wisely. As for me i'm gonna hold my shares which are in loss. bonus of life insurances and non life are coming. So i cant sell at loss. Mutual funds will even grow in number so relax.

We are all here to earn. Negative or positive both group are sure that nepse will go even further than before. New investors are coming everyday. We can see in the broker's office.

Fall will also go away and so will the rise.
Invest wisely
GREEN!!! Buy...buy...buy...
Haha paisa sakkiyo, navaye kinnin thiyo.

Anyways happy investment.
My biggest fear is selling first then having to buy back at higher price- which would waste a lot of time regarding capital gain.

I am 100% sure, market would increase by a huge margin with time, only I am not sure is when will market start to rise or fall and by how much percentage.

Market has been falling far more than I had expected, many times.

In last year, I some a couple of companies then price almost doubled. That was the last time, I thought of selling (being over smart) when price is right.

Present crash- I am not worried, I am just angry, really pissed.
If you have cash, no better time to buy than right now. OH HOW I WISH I HAD SOME CASH...
Well a fall was expected. Keep calm and analyze before you decide.

Its a golden opportunity hidden inside a dark cloud.

Buy if you can, Hold if you must. Sell if in profit. Don't if you are in a loss.

Only sell in a loss for 2 reasons:
1. If you are in urgent need of cash
2. if you see a better opportunity which can cover the losses immediately.

But remember: Falls like these have happened before and will happen again. So plan contingencies.
Alchina Governor ko akha lage dekhi NEPSE lost confidence and entered into Bear.

!#$!v %@% lai alikati market badyo ke pet ma gas huncha, at the time when average growth of profit could be around 50%- never heard in the world, our market is in Bear and still #$!$ #$%% does not care.

kasta kasta khate haru governor huncha.

Finance minister is doing what, collecting money by selling NEPAL.

Sati ko sarap.

!#%! $%@@% haru.

&
Congratulations to EBL, NLICL share holder.

Tragic, in NEPSE, its big player who increase or decrease price, not news or performance.

Congrats any way
Nepal could be the only country where, when listed company's profit increase by a huge percentage around 50%, but market decreases.

All this cause of NRB's retards.

Hey Jack ### , make share loan friendly, I want to increase 10% investment every month.
Finally, after 1000 year, EBL has shown good growth.

And still, market still has not seen positivity.

Hope smart investor soon enter market with 100 billion.
Any news coming of EBL? huge transaction and positive.

When will market become positive/bull.

Such a huge growth in business as well as profit, NRN entering and still negative sentiment.

NRB needs to make share loan friendly.

Page: « < ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub