Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

10000 BY 2083/2026

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... > »

Author Post
Election prediction:
Second phase area are far more affected by latest(india attacked politics/dhoti dalal politics) than first phase areas.

Its the matter of life and death, being nepali or indian in those areas so "nationalism" would effect in this area far more than first phase area.

So, i believe, in province-1 and 7 UML would win big, and in 5 UML will become largest party.

I used to support NC, but after India blockade and post blockade- I decided never to support NC ever again.

Communists, panchyas used to call NC- dhoti congress.

Today, I have connected the dots.

NC was formed in India, like indian gorkha, british gorkha- which were formed to hire nepalese in their respective army...

NC seems to be formed to gather nepalese for political purpose to realize Indian grand political design.

First fight NC fought was against British colonizing India. Is not it amazing, just like indian gorkha, NC was created to bring in NEpalese into a group whose job was to serve India and the first was to fight british colonizing India.

Then later, NC was used to give citizenship to biharis, prevent China from doing business with Nepal, final job of NC could be to merge NEpal into India- which would be hard.

India used, tirbhuban/mahendra/birendra to realize first phase, then NC for second phase, maoist for third phase, now madeshi(including biharis) for forth phase (ongoing phase), and for fifth phase CK raut and so on....

Say no to dalals. Every body vote.

Vote for:
UML for Nepal
UML for NEPSE
आधुनिकिरण हुँदै सेयर बजार अनलाइन प्रणालीको आन्तरिक परिक्षण सुरु
http://www.arthasansar.com/news/3437

नयाँ आर्थिक वर्षको दोस्रो त्रैमासबाट अनलाइन सेवा दिने घोषणा गरेको नेप्सेले साउन महिनामा नयाँ सिस्टमलाई ब्रोकरसम्म पुर्याउने र आगामी दशैँसम्म लगानीकर्तामाझ पुर्याउने लक्ष्य राखेको नायकले बताए ।
बैंकहरुले मुद्धतीको ब्याज दर घटाउँदै गर्दा कस्तो छ तरलताको अबस्था ?
http://merolagani.com/NewsDetail.aspx?newsID=33947

-I believe there will be more reserve in BFIs cause they pass less loan during fiscal end Plus there will be more govt spending.
Looks like sher bahadur, maoist, nc, nrb, sebon, nepse, finance minister are bigger black cat (alchina) to NEPSE than india blockade, the great earthquake, india, modi.

Sati ko sarap.
AIIB promises huge investments in Nepal's six projects

http://bit.ly/2sJMW8K

- how positive news may be, NEPSE is going opposite.

- i believe NRB governor, finance minister, NEPSE/Sebon boss need to die along with their family for positivity of NEPSE.

NEPSE needs bali of dalals.
biharis have registered as independent in province 5 as per avenuse tv
दोस्रो चरणको निर्वाचनको लागि उम्मेदवारी दर्ता भोली
http://www.nagariknews.com/news/22023/

Second phase election will happen, so dont go after fragile election and dump shares, its ashad, buy buy.

look at isreal, srilanka how they progressed despite terror.
Tomorrow starts ashad.

What I meant was, that is how investors (majority) invests?

तीन सातामा निक्षेपमा १० अर्ब वृद्धि, कर्जा लगानी सुस्तियो
http://www.onlinekhabar.com/2017/06/597979/
Its amazing how some one or two negative element can bring down the market dozens of times every time it appears in the news.

I believe there will be second phase election except for province-2.

About interest rate, Even though interest rate is high, EPS is not down, so PE ratio will go way up (comparing to current) when interest rate comes down to 10%, plus there is regular high annual growth in profit, so buying at current price, PE ratio i.e. price will go up at once.

Those who buy will get profit of last 9 month (cause market crashed from 9 month ago) and growth of fourth qtr report and next first qtr report at the same time when interest rate falls below 10%, and the profit will be far more than 13% which banks are offering to FD.

Doesnt interest rate of 13% go down with interest which will begin to fall even though it is Fixed rate?

I AM SURE THERE WILL BE SECOND PHASE OF ELECTION EXCEPT FOR PROVINCE-2.

SO ITS A BUY.
New finance minister very soon, who could address liquidity crisis, out of control interest rate and nepse crash.

Parties agree to end House obstruction
http://www.myrepublica.com/news/21306/
reelection in bharatpur 19 could be blessing in dusguise for Nepal.

It could help UML in second phase of election.

Cause of this anti national security decision by EC(ram by indian dogs, remember, chief EC went to india before election date was fixed)- NC could loose 3-5% vote and that vote could go to UML.
This is what happens when loan shark becomes governor.

His must have demanded interest on loan he provide- if were 36% then now 50%. if were 100% then 140%.

Governor's one of the jobs is suppose to be preventing underground loan providers, but in NEpal, he himself is a loan shark.

Sati ko sarap.

Retards running nepal still does not see liquidity crisis and out of control interest is national security threat/emergency. they have already resigned even before calling emergency meeting regarding the crisis.

I no longer like NC, but any body is better than maoist finance minister and media is saying, NC is getting finance ministry.

little hope in darkness.
i really have to question the dignity and position of the Governer of the central bank of nepal.

Mr. Chiranjibi Nepal has made only one good decisions in the past as governer.
8 arab paid up was revolutionary. Is this the only highlight of his career?
good decision but very poor implementation. rights ma limit and forced mergers should have been his priority. 400% right share joke hoina ta????

Inagurating any branches, going to every banking event and now judge in miss nepal 2017. yehi ho nepal ko governer ko kaam.
Interest rates in deposit 13% pugyo. This is catastrophic for the economy. loan 17-18% ma kasari line and kasari tirne?
attacking microfinances profit and nepse rather than improving.

chitto byajdaar ghataune tira kaam garnu paryo governer saab. party raksi and kt bata dhyan hataunus ya aafai hatnus.

happy investment.
नेप्सेका कर्मचारी भन्छन्: एक्सचेन्ज जस्तो संवेदनशील निकायको सञ्चालन जोसुकैले गर्न हुदैन्
http://www.onlinekhabar.com/2017/05/592255/

- only criminals should run stock exchange.

- bureaucrats are far bigger criminal, incompetent, bhat mara than private sector.

- in private sector, most of the staffs dont even get time to breath, where as 90% bureaucrats are there in picnic.

- if there is genuene private stock exchange, nepse will be exposed, we will know how nepse has been wasting our time just like NTC had been doing for decades.

we will find out they have been looting us. The biggest commission they take in the entire world and one low life staff was saying in some tv program that the worth per share of nepse could be 5000.

every business govt run are looting nepalese like- nepse, passport provider, ntc, oil corporation - they are looting even though they are monopoly.

we need private stock exchange to challenge criminals running nepse. those criminal staff at nepse are nothing more than corrupt, incompetent dogs of politicians.
all media is talking about NEPSE not welcoming budget.

I think it has nothing to do with budget or any fundamental elements.

Its investors dont have confidence.

liquidity crisis, mid term interest rate, politics are affecting but it has affected too much. There was interest, inflation, liquidity crisis in Russia- which crashed a market for a short time only.

Problem with NEPSE is, NRB sebon nepse, finance minister attacked NEPSE when it was growing. and they attacked cause their gang already sold but nepse kept on increasing even after releasing warning by sebon, negative propaganda by most of the media .....

.... then NRB intervened, then after some time NEPSE crashed and still has not gained confidence after more than 8 months now.

some body need to kill governor. cause of him many lost a lot of money, banks are in crisis and share market has no confidence and crashing.

nepal is ran by enemy of nepal, dalals, indian dalals.

AG attacked national security of nepal by tearing ballot paper. he should be hung.

will UML bring in capital punishment and hang ag shrestha and daughter of prachanda.

i dont think so. UML is also a criminal.

sati ko sarap.
गणतन्त्र दिवसको अवसरमा आठ व्यवसायी एवं बैंकरले पाए तक्मा, राष्ट्र बैंकबाट दुई जना
http://www.bizmandu.com/content/-26206.html

व्यवसायीहरु राजेन्द्र खेतान............जनसेवाश्री पदवी पाएका छन्।

jay hos prachanda, deuba, maoist, nc ko and their supporters and voters

sati ko sarap
Stagnation is suppose to be normal in stock market.

bull and bear are suppose to follow big mid or long term information.

Till India is alive, there wont be peace in south asia, is current political problem should be new normal. If we fight back hard united, we could control the situation up to some limit.

Look at Isreal or even srilanka.

Other than politics and interest and liquidity- every thing is getting better except for looting of maoist and nc.

by the way, congratulation to prachanda's son for prize, and i thank NC for supporting this decision.

i dont understand why kulman is getting the prize too, who the hell is he? who is his father/mother some big politician or ex royal.

president should be sacked for giving prize to kulman. :D

CJ should be impeached too.

sati ko sarap.
Forum dull bhako hoina hajur, nepse dull bhako ho. Stagnation is worse than a bull or a bear run.

Mathi gaye bechna josh hun thiyo, tala gaye loan liyera bhaye ni kinna josh hun thiyo.

Desh ko paristiti, recent nepse momenent, khi ramro sanket gareko chaina.

I am slowly adding shares, tyo pani ghata ma gayo due to RA JA PA announcement. Khoi k ho k. Yo period badne period hun thiyo till last yr but nepse aaile ko thau justified nei ho.

Banks haru paid up puryaye paxi k hunxa bhanne tension pani cha in broker office. Uncertainty will create fear, fear will create panic. Lets wait for this panic.

Happy Investment.
Tomorrow there is going to be a budget presentation,

This forum was never this dull. :roll:
बैंकलाई सेयर कारोबार गर्न बाटो खुला, अब ब्रोकर लाइसेन्स लिन सक्ने - See more at: http://www.nepalipaisa.com/NewsDetail.aspx///id/16789#sthash.zZEOgJoS.dpuf

- all right given to banks as broker needed for NRN or foreigners to invest including applying for right share (i guess, not mentioned with clear term) and taking back their profit.
one part of the govt that was formed to prevent nepal from becoming less dependent on india has resigned, another half is left.

I believe, sher bahadur is far more sanki and post general saking prachanda, and dumb and equally criminal minded. which will lead to more destruction of NC in future elections.

wonder how many times he will be wasting money on buying dalals and what is the base auction price of NEPal he will soon be coating.
अजय सुमार्गीको "कालो धन" फुकुवा गर्ने कसरतमा प्रधानमन्त्री

Some nepalese created this "sati ko sarap" on all nepalese.

its life, those who are corrupt, trying to destroy rule of law are also dalals of some foreign power.

its not surprising- their mental level, crime (including corruption) and, cause of their vulnerability (cause of crime) lead to blackmailing thus became dalal.

This week prachanda is resigning, and we will be seeing new finance minister (any one is better than mahara), and return of FPO of SCB and nepse been down for weeks.

POsitive NEPSE????
आपराधिक घटनालाई राजनीतिक आवरण दिई दण्डहीनतालाई प्रश्रय नदेऊ : आयोग

http://bit.ly/2rydoOJ

I guess those who say, i dont care, malai ke faida, mero ke jancha are same people who are negative and are short term trader in NEPSE.

Those who killed police are indian agents, and those who are taking back case are also indian agents. And still they get votes.

sati ko sarap.

HOPE GOD DOES NOT PUNISH ME FOR OTHER NEPALESE SINS.
Buyer in insurance and micro increasing during last two trading. ????
Vote for UML

Chinese companies will make an annual investment of $120b to $130b abroad in next 5 yrs, most of which are expected to focus on #BeltandRoad

If UML does not win, Nepal could lose this opportunity.

Page: « < ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub