Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

10000 BY 2083/2026

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... > »

Author Post
Share is not a kera.

Stop saying, NEPSE has crashed cause of over supply. It affects for sometime, not all the time. And that time is gone. Only price of the kera crashes when there is over supply, Share does not rot like the kera.

When manipulator and their accomplisher in bureaucracy/media/politics and their family pay for the sin, dont ask- Why me??
ha ha deepak ji you so predictable. :mrgreen:
As Said 1219 will act as support but was broken due to artificial sell off b'coz of Margin call Sell Off.

Artificial sell off ( Investor didn't sell off naturally but were forced to Sell Off due to Margin call Pressure in the first half of the market )

As said in the morning that we expect a Technical bounce back which was imminent and that what happened which took to NEPSE to level of 1238.42 almost an up move of 31 Points, But the technical Bounce back was just a mere Dead Cat Bounce Back.

Later the Market took the Natural Way of Selling and took Support Near 1219 and managed to close near that support Level @ 1220.44/-

Some Investor Used it as a Buying Opportunity....

Today Movement suggest that 1200/- Level was act as a strong Physiological support for the NEPSE.

Happy Investment !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
asha ko kiran is turnover............................although market is red
comedy circus ends for 3 days. :mrgreen:

interesting show though :mrgreen:
now deepak ji will come and say it was a bounce back but some bullshit wave theory has already predicted it to be false bounce back and it will further slide.

These TA change their prediction every seconds. :mrgreen:
i saw .22% before i came to post my last post,

when i returned, it was -.33% :twisted:
"technical" , "psychological" , "bounce back" ----- these are just terms to fool fools.

for others, market will either hold, or goes up or down.

that is why when I listen to biddwan, i go after the meaning, not big words.

Big words could entrap you.
back to RED :mrgreen:

this market is doomed. :mrgreen:
Oh Ok !!! i got your Point !!

Basically today was a Technical Bounce Back in NEPSE !!!
you are confused cause you are bias.

What I meant was, Manipulators have been selling for days, and when NEPSE is green, opportunist will sell and bring down the market again.
ha ha ha !!! Rising ji at one point of time you were saying don't buy till market comes near 1000/- now you are saying manipulator were crashing the market and opportunist taking the lead as suggesting Buy before they bring back RED !!

Lots of confusion in your Head !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yo kasto drama chali rako chha market ma...
NEPSE is about to become green, soon opportunist will sell.

Manipulator have been crashing the market for days, not opportunist will talk the lead, buy will they be able to bring back red???
अाज नेपालकाे TA हरूकाे खुशिकाे सिमा छैन। भरे पाटि हुने छ।हाम्राे अनुमान सही भयाे कि भएन।हामले भन्य नमान्या हाेइन भन्ने कुरा त फेसबुक तथा फाेरममा प्रत्यक्ष तथा अप्रत्यक्ष ब्यक्त भइसक्याे।अब ब्यक्तिहरू TA प्रति अाकर्षण हुनेछ जसले गर्दा TAउनिहरूकाे माग बद्ने र माग बदेछि ,मूल्य त।अब Training School busy हुनेछ ।हामले भन्या सहि हुन्छ भनेर भ्रमकाे खेती गर्दैछ।यदि सय प्रतिशत अनुमान सही हुने हाे भने उहाहरू जागिर खाएर बस्नुपर्ने अवश्था हुन्थिएन।याे बजारवाट मात्र किन अन्तराष्टिय बजारवाट पनि टन्न् पैसा कमाउनसक्थियाे हाेला।
मलाइ चै दुख यसमा छ कि नेपालमा सेयर बजारलाइ सकारात्मक रूपमा हेर्ने नजर शुरू हुनै लाग्दा नकारात्मक कुरा फैलाएर बजारमा दुर्गन्ध फैलायाे जसले बजारलाइ जबरजस्ति हैजा लगायाे।समान्य अाैषधी खाएर निके हुनेमा अस्पताल पुर्याउनेपर्ने अवश्था पुर्याये।
नेपाली कस्ताे छ भने अहिल्येकाे भाइरल BFF,कुरै नबुझि भेडा प्रबूति।अहिल्ये शेयर बिशलेषण गरेर किन्नु भन्दा नि BISHNU SIR,DEEPAK SIR,ARUN SIR ETC काे पाेष्ट हेरेर निर्णय गर्दछ जसले गर्दा बजार अप्राकूतिक भइरहेकाे छ।
TA यस्ते उस्ताे भन्छ।त्यहि नियमले हेर्दा पछिल्लाे downtrend काे trendline हेर्दा नै अनुभव हुन्छ।
what can I say, deepak mm ji, in Nepal crowd follows people like you, baburam, prachanda, girija, gagan

Ram Ram matra bhana sakincha.
Now Rising ji you are also now convince that Nepse will move near by 1000/-

:o :o
Do not fall into the manipulator's trap.

Dont buy.

Buy under only these two circumstances- either market is close to 1000 or Govt brings good policy for NEPSE.

But I be holding.
NRB, SEBON, NPESE ma dhari janne manche bho, Oli needs to change them all.

Oli dont let them waste time of Nepal and Nepalese any more.

सेयर बजारलाई राष्ट्र बैंकले कसरी हेरिरहेको छ ? धितोपत्र बोर्ड र नेप्सेको यस्तो छ भनाई
http://www.nepalipaisa.com/NewsDetail.aspx/id/20151
Die !$$! !$!$
K Nepal chakka ko des ho?

Khai LONE WOLF???

Had been in share market crash in US, India, they would have seen lone wolf attack or violence.

Who will be the first lone wolf in Nepal? I am very close of being one.
Why Oli still has not fired top management in NEPSE, SEBON, NRB????

NEPSE's never ending crash.
Plzz. Don't underestimate our honorable P.M. & F.M.

You should understand that they Formed the Government when the country is in very wrong shape. Reform will take time as it never happens over night.

Wait Until June/July 2018.

:lol: :lol:
Oli ko tukka sidhya NEPSE ma pani dhyan dine ho ke.

Page: « < ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub